Organisation and Management

The staff who provide the administrative support for all of the courts are Civil Servants and are employees of the General Registry.

It is important to note that the administrative staff can provide you with information, tell you about court forms and procedures, but they cannot give you legal advice or answer questions like "Will I win my case?", "What evidence do I need?". You should seek legal advice from an advocate.

A list of Manx advocates is available through the Isle of Man Law Society.

Page last updated on 21 July 2023